A Ghee Fried Rice Recipe for Leftover Rice is a blog that offers a quick and easy recipe for turning leftover rice into a delicious and satisfying meal. The recipe involves frying the leftover rice with ghee, cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, and a variety of spices, resulting in a flavorful and aromatic dish that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The blog also includes tips on how to customize the recipe to suit your taste preferences and how to serve the ghee fried rice with your favorite accompaniments. Whether you have a lot of leftover rice or just a little, this recipe is a delicious and convenient way to use it up and avoid food waste.
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- chilli flakes, to taste
- red chilli sauce, to taste
- 2 cups leftover cooked rice
- fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Take a pan and heat the ghee over medium heat.
- Add the cumin seeds and let them splatter.
- Add the diced onion and fry until it turns brown.
- Add the diced tomato and fry for a few more minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, and red chilli sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the leftover cooked rice and mix well with the vegetables.
- Add a handful of fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
- Fry for a few more minutes until the rice is heated through.
- Season with more fresh coriander leaves, teaspoon of fresh cow ghee and serve with lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!
To watch a quick recipe video please click here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmTuckhMdyk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link